Sitegiant E-Commerce

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Fog Lamp

Hi all, we meet again, remember last time i told about my foglamp? yes, fog lamp for my saga FL. But i didnt show the pic right? And i also promise to upload it later..so now i upload it.. it's not an original proton saga FL.. but it's suitable to it n more lightning i think.. just modified the bracker..:) it's only cost me RM55-00 when i bought this in Gurun, Kedah..



The lights produce is quite strong and suitable for me to drive my proton saga FL thru Banjaran Crocker...

3 comments:

  1. nice.. i also wan to do^^ how u modified ur bracket? need pull down ur bumper?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. no need to pull down bro.. just jack ur car little bit, then use new bracket..bar type one...very simple..:)

      Delete
  2. Bro can u show me how you install the foglamp? Or just guide me how.

    ReplyDelete